Cathedral is situated 0.5 of a
mile south of George Square,
overlooking the River Clyde.
The Cathedral Church of Saint
Andrew, is a Roman Catholic Cathedral
designed in 1814 by James Gillespie
Graham, in the Neo Gothic style.
St. Andrew's Cathedral is the seat
of the Archbishop of Glasgow. From the
Scottish Reformation of 1560, until the
Roman Catholic Relief Act of 1791, that
restored certain civil rights and
freedom of worship, Roman Catholics in
Glasgow had to worship covertly.
The restoration of the cathedral was
completed in April 2011.
The cathedral is not on the Tour
Bus route . St Andrew's
Cathdral Google Map.
St Andrew's Cathedral Postcode: G1
4ER . Tel: 0141 204 2409
Website . Wiki
Page . Reviews